Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship
Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship operates under a double bottom line agenda where Bank’s sustained growth objectives and social responsibility go hand in hand as it strives towards a poverty free, prosperous Bangladesh. The Bank considers CSR activities not as a voluntary service but incorporates this with core Banking operation as long term sustainable ongoing process with a view to increase Bank’s brand image. In other words, the Bank strives to establish corporate social responsibility as a key strategy for corporate excellence in banking to maximize stakeholders benefit. Whether it is a donation to a hospital, providing fund for sporting events or a contribution during natural calamities, SEBL and its CSR activities reach the elements of the society for helping the people. The Bank with a view to institutionalize corporate social responsibility, established Southeast Bank Foundation in 2002 to participate in social work. However, up to the year 2008 CSR activities of Southeast Bank Limited had been confined in the form of grants and donations. Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship In 2009, the Board Directors has identified education sector as the area of activities for sustainable development of human resources. To begin with the secondary education sector has been selected as the area of concentration. So far the Foundation has awarded scholarships to a number of 828 students through its long term and renewable Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship program.
Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship:
Who the Foundation supports:
The Foundation supports meritorious students of poor and low income families.
For secondary Level Students
Students near and around the Southeast Bank Branches of Rural and Semi-Urban Areas are included in the project.
Download Southeast Bank Foundation Graduation Level Scholarship Application Form
Who Can Apply of Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship?
● Students studying in Classes (VII – X)
● Come from poor and Low Income Families
● Meritorious and Committed
How to Apply of Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship:
● SEBF will send a prescribed form to identified schools in January each year.
● Students shall learn it from respective schools.
● From should be hand written and filled in by Applicant
● Application filled by Guardians or Teacher is not acceptable.
● Computer composed Application is not acceptable.
For Class VII and Class VIII
● Monthly Stipend – Tk. 600/-
● Lump-Sum – Tk. 1500/-
For Class IX and X
Monthly Stipend – Tk. 1000/-
Lump-Sum – Tk. 2500/-
For HSC Level Students
● Who pass SSC Examination under all Boards including Madrasah and
● Stipend Money
For Class XI and Class XII
Monthly Stipend – Tk. 1500/-
Lump-Sum – Tk. 4000/-
● In June Applications are invited through Newspaper announcement. In November:
● Only students who qualify for the Stipend will receive Letter of Confirmation
● Students shall open a Bank account at any of the Southeast Bank Branches
● In January Stipend money for Six Months shall be available to students’ accounts
● Being promoted to XII Class, the student shall send Results of First year Final Examination duly attested by the Principal.
●Results of First year Final shall play a crucial role to renew Stipend Money for the next year.
Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship:
Are you here for
- ab bank scholarship, ncc bank scholarship result 2014, ab bank foundation scholarship, ab bank scholarship 2015, schoolership of ab bank, scholarship of brac bank 2015, scolarship for many banks, shoutheast bank shcolarship for class 12 in bd, Social islami bank scholarship-2015, south east bank all officer pic korimulla branch syl, southeast bank foundation scholarship results, Southeast bank graduate lebel scholership result 2015, Southeast bank scolarship fund, southeast bank ssc scolarship result 2014, ssc south bank scholarship 2014, stipend from any bank, www southeastbankfoundation bd com, scholarship at ab bank com, ncc bank scholarship circular 2015, ab bank education progtmrame, ab bank scholarship 2014, Ab bank scholarship ssc 2014, Ab bank schoorship, ab bank scolarship from bd student, Abbank of scholarship, Abbank/scholarship, Bank Schoolership 2o15 in bangladesh, brac bank scholarship 2015 for bangladeshi students, mercantile bank scholarship ssc2014, ncc bank scholarship 2014