Southeast Bank Scholarship SSC Level 2015 has been published. Operates under a double bottom line agenda where Bank’s sustained growth objectives and social responsibility go hand in hand as it strives towards a poverty free, prosperous Bangladesh. The Bank considers CSR activities not as a voluntary service but incorporates this with core Banking operation as long term sustainable ongoing process with a view to increase Bank’s brand image. In other words, the Bank strives to establish corporate social responsibility as a key strategy for corporate excellence in banking to maximize stakeholders benefit. Whether it is a donation to a hospital, providing fund for sporting events or a contribution during natural calamities, SEBL and its CSR activities reach the elements of the society for helping the people. The Bank with a view to institutionalize corporate social responsibility, established Southeast Bank Foundation in 2002 to participate in social work.
Southeast Bank Scholarship SSC Level 2015
Who the Foundation supports:
The Foundation supports meritorious students of poor and low income families.
For secondary Level Students
Students near and around the Southeast Bank Branches of Rural and Semi-Urban Areas are included in the project.
Download Southeast Bank Foundation Graduation Level Scholarship Application Form
Who Can Apply of Southeast Bank Foundation Scholarship?
● Students studying in Classes (VII – X)
● Come from poor and Low Income Families
● Meritorious and Committed
Southeast Bank Scholarship SSC Level 2015:
● In June Applications are invited through Newspaper announcement. In November:
● Only students who qualify for the Stipend will receive Letter of Confirmation
● Students shall open a Bank account at any of the Southeast Bank Branches
● In January Stipend money for Six Months shall be available to students’ accounts
● Being promoted to XII Class, the student shall send Results of First year Final Examination duly attested by the Principal.
●Results of First year Final shall play a crucial role to renew Stipend Money for the next year.
Are you here for
- Ab Bank Scholarship; class xi scholarship bd; Students loan in class ten in bangladeshi bank;